Sunday, October 25, 2009

What will happen on 28.10.2009

What will happen on 28.10.2009?

This is the most popular question to be asked lately.

I am not sure what will happen… But for sure, BN will pass their budget… Yes, like it or not, it will be passed, or it will be deemed to have been passed…. For me, taking into consideration what BN has done in the past 10 months, the budget can even be passed in the bedroom of Zambry…

I am not being passive in this issue, but is just looking at the issue on a more practical way…

2 comments:

Anak Canning said...

YB,

It does look inevitable, doesn't it? I mean, even with whatever PR is going to unveil against illegal speaker Ganesan, Zambry and gang will go ahead and ramp it down everyone's throats. Didn't I read somwhere that Ganesan has beefed up his position by surrounding himself with Umno attack dogs at the Dewan even before the start of the sitting?

Look, Zambry is going all out to be Mr. Nice Guy. He wants to be the MB of the people. He wants to bring development to the state. Heck, I haven't seen that many public road works maintenance projects going on in recent years. He doesn't mind if the people don't like him...he will still serve the people, and hope that we will warm up to him eventually. And he will claim that his Budget will allow him to do more good for the state.

I cannot imagine how long Zambry can live in an imaginary world.

I will just wait to see how things will turn out on Oct-28. Perhaps PR has something cooking? Be what it may, please do not resort to uncivilized methods. Do not stoop so low, down to BN's levels.

Anonymous said...

I've always hoped that things may changed, but after 8 months PR is still underdog. I don't think we'll see any miracle tomorrow.

Walk in as heroes, walk out as heroes. Keep you head up. You may have lost this battle, but you can stretch this further to next GE.


Andre Lai