Sunday, February 22, 2009

A Long Awaited Change...

I have just reached home after attending a Ceramah at Pantai Remis. As expected, the crowd is more than 1500 people, and most notably there are more than 150 Malay friends turn up. It is indeed the first time I am seeing Malay friends attending our Party Ceramah (in the absence of MB Mohd Nizar) which in the past, it will take one in a thousand to happen.

I was selling Rockets and my DVDs which comprise of my final election Speech in Jalan Kampar and my maiden Speech in the Dewan. I approached the crowd and came there a Malay couple. They were asking “Apa CD ini?” So I explained it and emphasis that the first part of my speech is 100% in Cantonese. Then he replied “Taka pa, saya mahu satu, janji kami sokong sahaja.”

What a change. This is the message given by the People in the last election. Malay are voting for DAP and Chinese are willing to vote for PAS. The people are fed up with the 51 years racist administrations of BN. The Perak people will surely give BN another big lesson next round, be it in the snap election in near future or the state election in 3 years time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is the sucess of Pakatan Rakyat. PK have pull all the races together as ONE (MALAYSIAN).
GOOD JOB PAKATAN. Kah Woh proud that you are one of the PR assemblymen.

BN is really desperate to take back the goverment because they smell the shit they have done for th past 51 years of divide and rule. If they allow PK to rule for a full term BN will be totally wipe off. This is the main reason WHY they rob by back door on 5th Feb 2009.

NOW the plan to engage QC to fight the case of suspension.
IF at all they engage QC I wonder who will pay the fees??????
PERAK TAXPAYERS!!!!!